Marley Dry Verge Trim
Marley Eternit fibre cement slate verge trim provides a strong, weather-tight and maintenance-free verge that meets the requirements of BS 5534. Not only is the system fast and simple to install, it also offers a sleek, uninterrupted verge. It also has no need for the use of a mortar!
Why choose Marley’s slate verge trim? Because it is manufactured from a durable aluminium! Simply nail directly to the roofing battens. Then to be held in place beneath the verge slates.
High quality, durable aluminium.
Purposely designed for fibre cement slates and Melbourne interlocking slates.
A continuous mechanically fixed dry verge system.
Also provides durable, weather-tight verge finish.
Suitable for pitches between 15 and 55°.
- Manufactured in 3m lengths
- Strong and durable
- Weather-tight and maintenance free
- Creates continuous clean verge detail
- Available in 3m lengths
- Sold in packs of 8
- Please contact Marley’s Technical Advisory Service if you wish to use with natural or man-made slates
- Provides a clean and streamlined continuous verge appearance
- Manufactured to BS 5534 requirements and NHBC guidelines
- Another benefit of Marley’s slage is that it’s completely maintenance free!
- Simple and fast to install dry fix system