Brought back into production after an absence of 50 years, the once well-known Bridgwater Clay Double Roman is unique to Sandtoft and has been developed in answer to an acute local need in Somerset and Dorset.
- BRE Green Guide Rating A+
- All clay tiles are manufactured under a Quality Management System which is certified to comply with ISO 19001
- The manufacture of Sandtoft clay tiles is independently certified to comply with ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
- Conforms with all current UK standards and fixing requirements
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay.
The new Bridgwater comes in a “Somerset” colour, designed to blend sympathetically with older tiles: great news for specifiers and planners who have been struggling to find tiles for extensions and conversions.
Sandtoft Bridgwater is a registered trade mark in the UK, owned by Sandtoft Roof Tiles Limited.
Due to natural drying and firing shrinkage in the manufacturing process small variations in size can occur, therefore it is advisable not to mix tiles of different colours on the roof. Please contact Technical Services for further guidance.
Available Colours – Bridgwater